Brian and I need to raise quite a bit for our adoption grant fund. And we need to do it quickly because our dossier is on the way to Bulgaria very shortly.
OUR GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PRAYED FOR US, SHARED THIS FUNDRAISER, OR BOUGHT A VALENTINE FOR N&N!
We thought that it would be lots of fun to try an envelope fundraiser – or in our case, a Valentine Fundraiser – and to offer a chance at a really neat prize: a brand new Samsung Chromebook.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose one of the little cherub valentines (comment below to let us know which one you’ve chosen)
- Donate the amount that corresponds to the number on your valentine directly to Reeces Rainbow through PayPal
- Email us your confirmation (nissa_@_gadboisfamily_._com) from Reece’s Rainbow, along with your home address.
- The graphic will be updated to show which numbers have been claimed.
- On St. Valentine’s Day (my fave fun holiday), we will draw one person at random to receive a brand new Samsung Chromebook laptop computer!
Claim as many valentines as you would like, each entry increases your chances of winning.
UPDATE: Valentines 1-37, 40, 50, 70, 93, and 100 are claimed!
And when all of the Valentine’s are spoken for, our Reece’s Rainbow FSP will be almost $17000! Please share our giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, and whatever other social media that I am blissfully unaware of. Feel free to pin our graphic above (and re-pin as it updates). Claim as many valentines as you wish. Each one counts as an entry, so the more you claim, the better your chances of receiving the prize! And every donation through Reece’s Rainbow is tax deductible.
If you are new to our blog, please add us to your favourite blog reader, or like the blog on Facebook to get updates on our progress, and read our other posts, including recipes and homeschool tutorials.