Chai Masala Coffee
Gorgeous to drink in the early morning quiet when the weather is cold and snowy outside.
Write a review
- 2 T ground ginger
- 2 T ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp ground white or black pepper
- 3 T ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp saffron (optional)
- pinch salt
- 1/4 c organic brown sugar
- 2 c milk
- 2 c hot coffee
- Orange slices (optional)
- If you have whole spices, so much the better. Lightly toast them, and then grind fresh when they've cooled a bit.
- Combine spices, brown sugar, and milk.
- Bring to the boil, turn off the heat and allow to steep for 3-5minutes.
- Add the hot coffee and garnish with a slice of orange.
- Check out the many varieties of coffee we have available on our shop at http://shop.renaissance-farms.com
At Home With the Gadbois Family http://gadboisfamily.com/